OnePlus has released the OxygenOS A.08 update for the OnePlus 10T. It’s still based on Android 12, but it squashes some bugs and comes with the system, network, and camera optimizations. You can check the update’s changelog below for more details.
- Optimizes the display effect of Dark mode in low brightness scenarios.
- Optimizes the touch experience.
- Optimizes Wi-Fi stability and improves network experience.
- Optimizes communication stability.
- Optimizes the exposure effect of the front camera in a backlight environment.
- Fixes the occasional issue of notification delay.
- Fixes the occasional issue of dark stripes when taking photos.
- Fixes the occasional issue of a ghost effect in group photo scenarios with the front camera.
The OxygenOS A.08 update comes with firmware version CPH2413_11.A.08 and it is currently only rolling in India to a limited number of users, with a broader rollout expected to commence in a few days if no bugs are found.
There’s no word on when OnePlus will release this update in other regions.